The Laboratory of Mathematical Modelling and Numeric in Engineering Sciences "LAMSIN", the faculty of Science of Tunis and the University of Maine organize the seventh spring school of the Euro-Mediteranean Research Center for Mathematics and its Applications (CREMMA).
Stochastic Modeling and Applications
April 10-15, 2017
• The location will be in Tunisia.• The school will take place in " Ecole Nationale d'Ingenieurs de Tunis, ENIT ", from April 10-15, 2017.
• The lectures are devoted to recent advances in Stochastic Modeling and Applications.
Ahmed Kebaeir (University of Paris 13, France)
- Multilevel/Romberg Monte Carlo method
Nizar Touzi (Ecole Polytechnique Palaiseau) and Xiaolu Tan (University of Paris Dauphine, France)
- Branching method and Monte Carlo Simulation
Idris Kharroubi (University of Paris Dauphine, France)
- Mean fields Games and Applications
For any question concerning the lectures, contact the program committee:
Anis Matoussi, Professor, University of Maine,
Mohamed Mnif, Professor, ENIT, University Tunis El Manar,
Habib Ouerdiane, Professor, University Tunis El Manar,
The application must include:
- a detailed academic CV (specific and detailed programs, evaluation),
- a cover letter with the subject of the thesis organization and some details of the results
- supervisor's recommendation letter.
All the candidacies have to be sent to Sahar Ben Aziza and will be considered by the program committee.
Deadline: February 28, 2017.
Registration fees: 50 euros.
BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION:
Beneciary Name: A.S.E.N.I.T. (Association Scientique de l'ENIT).
Bank Name: BIAT Agence El Manar.
Number A.S.E.N.I.T. account: 08110010022002286752.
• Organization committee
- Rim Amami: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mohamed Anis Ben Lasmar: email@example.com
- Sahar Ben Aziza: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hanen Mezghanni: email@example.com
- Mohamed Mnif: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sarah Neffati: email@example.com